Tuesday 22 April 2014

[ROM] THL T100S XPOSED Nexus Experience

Description

DEODEXED with XPOSED WORKING! ZIPALIGNED! ENJOY!!!!! MOBILE UNCLE TOOLS WORKING. (You have full Control of this rom) ENJOY!!!!!

Welcome to my nexus rom! Few tweaks and requests added to this rom from previous. Rectified previous bugs,

I was opting for a full nexus experience and I think I achieve it. The common Chinese UI etc was just not cutting it for me. Also the irritating UI sounds in lock screen etc…….
This rom is rooted with Supersu apk, BusyBox, EXPOSED FRAMEWORK and all the bloatware and unnecessary apps have been removed (NO CHINESE APPS).

I have added the following:

XPOSED installer APK…………….

Latest GOOGLE APPS only found on NEXUS devices!

Google Home Launcher, Google Now, HOT KEY ”OK GOOGLE”, Nexus Calculator, Nexus Messaging with inverted colours, Nexus Dialler with inverted Colours, Nexus Phonebook with Inverted Colours, Nexus 5 Google Keyboard with Personalisation, Nexus Clock, Nexus Calendar, Hangouts, Play Music, Google Device manager(useful app), Google Quick office, Gmail2, Maps, Chrome, flash player, es file explorer, es task manager, fm radio and a few more………….

GPS fix is very fast and the navigation works second to none. Build.prop has also been edited and should give you access to all apps in play store.

I opted for MX Player for the standard video player as it can play any format and has never let me down. ES File explore is also included in the system apps as it lets you explore the root of the phone for customisation. I have added the stock Camera and Gallery and the far superior SUPER camera and Gallery (Excellent quality pictures with endless customization, You won’t be disappointed).  You may delete which ever one you do not wish to have. You can use the app in the playstore ROOT APP DETETE To remove the camera you dont want.

PLEASE DONATE IF YOURE HAPPY!!!!! (Many Hours of work went into this)(I will continue to work on this rom and iron out any bugs if you support my work and will bring you more fantastic roms!!!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PT8TMWVUPLPSQ

Installation instructions:

1: Back up your phone,

2: Do a full wipe of the system, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvic Cache, Wipe data. ( You may get some bugs if you miss this step)

3: Flash with CWM or TWRP

4: Enjoy!!!!!!!! Reboot phone after Updates installed!!!

Regards

Tigerwishpaw.

Spoiler: As with any custom rom there will always be a risk of BRICKING. I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong with your installation. Please remember to do a full back up of your system prior to installing.

TIP: I noticed a small plastic film in my back camera lens, after I removed this the picture quality was excellent.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ROM ELSWHERE BUT USE THE LINK TO NEEDROM!

Next Rom = KITKAT Coming soon….

Download: hammerhead_signed_042114_190751

No comments:

Post a Comment